Hope your are Doing Good…!
I have an urgent opening on Java Developer Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Title : Java Developer
Location : New Jersey, NJ
Duration :6-12+ Months
Direct client Interview(9 years)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Converts functional specifications of business requirements into programming specifications.
• Designs, codes, documents and implements high quality scalable Enterprise Java solutions.
• Creates and maintains JUnit tests and performs full regression testing.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems & provides recommendations for improvement.
• Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
• Provides timely technical support and problem resolution for customer inquiries.
• May manage development of small projects or play a key role on a larger project team.
• Effectively interfaces with vendors when required.
• Provides comprehensive and accurate work estimates.
• Functions independently with limited work direction but is also a team player.
• Researches and recommend tools and methodologies for projects.
• Commits to deliverables with customers and management. Technical Expertise
• Demonstrates expert understanding of the JEE application development processes.
• Understands the agile development methodology and serves as a resource to others.
• Can become an expert in the existing applications supporting the business area.
• Can ensure applications are performing up to requirements.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies and provides guidance to others.
• Understands architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations.
• Provides technical leadership in Enterprise application development.
• Conducts complete diagnosis of business problems based on a strong understanding of the technical architecture.
• Facilitates design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
• Effectively presents their own ideas but also accepts and incorporates idea from others.
• Designs applications with broad implications, requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms. Communication
• Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Serves as a key point of contact within IT when working with customers.
• Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
• Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
• Can identify problems and risks and raises them to the appropriate level. Required Skills
• 8+ year of object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) experience
• 8+ years of enterprise Java development design experience
• Java Standard Edition 8 • Java Enterprise Edition 7 • Spring 4 • Spring MVC • jQuery or Angular or React • JSP • JSTL • Spring AOP/Annotations/Security • Apache Tiles
• Apache CXF • Apache Maven • jQuery UI • iBatis • JUnit • SOAP/Rest WebServices • IBM WebSphere 7 Application Server, IBM Message Broker • SQL • Oracle & My SQL
• Unix Scripting (Korn Shell) • ANT • TFS Source Control • RUP, UML & Design Patterns Experience and Education • 8+ years of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) work experience is required.
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Real Estate Investments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/real-estate-investments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.