Hope your are Doing Good…!
I have an urgent opening on .Net Architect with Testing Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Title : .Net Architect with Testing
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Duration : 12+ Months
Technical skills and Knowledge:
Primary Skills: .Net Architect
Experience in .Net technologies
1. Good C# and Visual Studio programming skills.
2. Ability to write lambda expressions and LINQ statements.
3. Knowledge of Entity Framework.
4. Knowledge of Web API 2 and implementing RESTful web services on IIS.
5. Database design skills (normalization, RDBMS, SQL skills, and basic SQL Server knowledge).
6. WPF and XAML skills.
7. Basic understanding of MVVM and MVC.
8. Must understand SOLID development skills and coding to interfaces (how to make code testable). This would include experience with Unity or some other dependency injection framework.
9. Must be able to understand OO concepts such as separation-of-concerns, inversion-of-control, cohesion, and loose coupling.
10. Some experience with Selenium from a coding perspective; not Selenium-IDE.
11. Previous experience with other test automation tools would also be nice as it'd give them some context around what we're trying to achieve and why. In other words: test automation domain knowledge.
13. Resources who understand the difference between unit, code-integration, and functional automation.
Thanks & Regards
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Real Estate Investments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/real-estate-investments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.