Hope your are Doing Good…!
I have an urgent opening on Lead Business Analyst Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Title : Lead Business Analyst
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Duration : 6-12 Months
10+ Years Profile Only
Technical skills and Knowledge:
Primary Skills: Lead Business Analyst
· Developing requirements (business, user and software requirements — functional and non-functional) and establishing traceability to the business vision
· Ensuring architecture and designs meet FIDS business requirements whilst complying with EY Enterprise Architecture and Engineering standards
· Effectively communicating the current-state and future-state technology and business landscapes to all stakeholders, to help drive out an agreed path between them
· Managing the requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team
· Playing a critical communications role by interacting with user (business domain) and with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure Engineering personnel (technical domain)
· Ensuring the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested
· Working with the project manager and the business customer(s) to define requirements stakeholders, requirements conflict resolution procedures and the requirements team structure
· Understanding the relevant Enterprise Architecture and Information Security standards, and defining how the requirements development will be conducted (i.e. elicitation, analysis, specification and validation)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing infrastructure business requirements covering Network, Security, Active Directory, Storage, Database, Virtualization and Facilities Engineering domains
· Strong command in best practices of data centre infrastructure management, support and service level agreements
· Authoritative in underlying Authentication, Authorization, Encryption and tunneling technologies
· Comfortable dealing with difficult stakeholders and opinionated developers and architects during facilitated sessions and during the development lifecycle
· Adept at getting sign off of business requirements from senior stakeholders
· Experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Documentation Study and Surveys and overall Process Re-engineering
· Experience of relationships with senior customer staff
· Business analysis role with personal accountability for delivering and managing requirements to time and cost for projects
· Development and deployment of formal business analysis methods and tools to govern and control programs
· Solid understanding of the following requirements models: Stakeholder Categories, Actor Tables, Glossary, Context Diagram, Data Model, Class Model, Data Dictionary, Event Response Tables, State Diagrams, Business Rules, Decision Tables, Process Maps, Use Cases, and Activity Diagrams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
· A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
· Extensive experience in a corporate IT environment
· Significant experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
· Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation a plus
· Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous
Thanks & Regards
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Real Estate Investments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/real-estate-investments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.