Hope your are Doing Good…!
I have an urgent opening on Project Manager with Development Exp Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Title : Project Manager with Development Exp
Location : Alpharetta GA
Duration : Full Time /Contract
Need only Locals
Project Managers play a significant role in the business and are considered an integral member of the client service team. Project managers lead large scale system integration programs comprised of multiple projects.
They work with a variety of client, internal and external functional groups, including business, product, operations, financial and technology organizations to ensure that the overall program and project objectives are met in the planned timeframe and budget.
In addition, key responsibilities include:
· Lead all client projects from the initiation through project completion.
· Agree with the customer stakeholders on the scope and timing of project deliverables and provide regular updates on project progress to internal stakeholders.
· Mobilize teams for the project delivery.
· Ensure completion of project deliverables and adherence to timelines and budgets.
· Analyze and resolve issues/risks that have the potential to jeopardize the ability to meet agreed upon deliverables.
· Mentor the team on tools and processes to manage projects, participate in hiring decisions, and conduct performance appraisals on staff.
· Provide full and accurate project communication with internal and external customers.
· Manage internal and external client expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
Key competencies for success:
· Solid experience with SDLC.
· Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on project requirements and deliverables.
· Extensive experience working with Project Management processes, including experience with Project Management tools to plan, manage and monitor projects.
· Able to produce clear, concise status reports.
· Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
· Displays effective analytical skills.
· Is committed to customer satisfaction and the highest standards of excellence.
· PMP certification preferred.
BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required.
Thanks & Regards
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Real Estate Investments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/real-estate-investments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.