Pages

Dear Preferred Agents,

 

Please see enclosed Bravo's Direct Property List - For Sale & Rent!!

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

 

We have properties in all areas of Dubai. Call us or reply to receive all of our direct listings.
For more of our listings, please visit: www.dubaibravo.com

 



BRAVO REAL ESTATE

Emaar Business Park

Tel: 044225375

Fax: 044225376

info@dubaibravo.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Real Estate Investors" group.
To post to this group, send email to real-estate-investors@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to real-estate-investors+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/real-estate-investors?hl=en.

1 Response so far.

  1. I checked that link and I find some great listing here. I have a friend also in Dubai and I think I will refer this to my friend. Thank you for sharing this.



    makati condo

Post a Comment